My Feeble Attempt at a Blog

2007 Triangle Harvest—with Greg Laurie, Third Day, David Crowder Band, Toby Mac, Leeland, and more!

1.21.2005

Help! I'm a blogaholic!

Okay, so at one point in my life, I would rush home and check my e-mail first thing, waiting to hear those three magic words: "You've Got Mail." (To quote Meg Ryan in "You've Got Mail") Those three words could make or break a day. Oh, you know what I mean - you've done it before, too. Don't tell me I'm the only one. But I digress.

Those days are now past. Now? I have over seven different blogs saved in my favorites folder - three of which are from people whom I have never met - that I check constantly, hoping that they'll have an update to the saga that is their life. Humor, drama, reflective... these blogs seem to give me insight into lives that I've never known about before. But why? Am I the only one? Why am I so consumed to read about Stacey Hoffman's latest encounter with her legless grandma? Why do I check Hilby's blog every hour to read the latest on her quest to settle down in her spinster chalet? Ugh. It's addicting, I tell you, addicting.

And so... thus ends the confessions of a blogaholic. I need to go now so that I can read more blogs. :-)

1 Comments:

  • Oh, Darryl, you're too kind! I'm a bit of a blogaholic myself. I've added your blog to my routine. By the way, your family is just beautiful. You are very blessed man.

    By Blogger Hillary, at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home