My Feeble Attempt at a Blog

2007 Triangle Harvest—with Greg Laurie, Third Day, David Crowder Band, Toby Mac, Leeland, and more!

1.18.2005

Twenty-Five Questions....

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
LOL... a first house would be nice. But other than that, I'd love to live somewhere in the OC - where I could be closer to my friends in So Cal...

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
Probably my 1995 Harvest Crusade T-Shirt. I never wear it anymore, (my wife made me put it in storage) but it holds some sentimental value to me. That, and my 40th anniversary Disneyland Cast Member T-shirt. Ah... the memories. :-)

3. WHAT'S THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
Passion Hymns

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
About 6:30am or whenever the kids wake up... whichever comes first.

5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIE?
Sleepless in Seattle.

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I already play the piano, so if I could pick another instrument, I'd love to learn how to play the guitar... I mean, more than the three chords that make up the entire Vineyard library of songs. (j/k... well, not really... but you know what I mean if you've ever played on a worship team)

8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
Definitely a gas-guzzling polluting SUV. I'm not one of those "hug a tree" people. After all, IT'S ALL GONNA BURN!!!! (j/k... no, really.) I would like an SUV, though.

9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTER LIFE?
Definitely. Do you? If not, check out www.harvest.org/knowgod and tell me what you think.

10. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
The Mysteries of Harris Burdick and The Polar Express, both by Chris Van Allsburg.

12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
To be in two places at once. No wait, three. Or four.

13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
Nope... I'm a wuss.

14) CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Again, nope... I can, however, make lunch for myself, my wife, and my kids all at once. That's gotta count for something.

15) THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
Just one? Well, that's hard to say. I have, however, been trying to contact some of the people from my past, so maybe one day I'll have it narrowed down to one. Some of the people up on my list to contact... probably Christina Cruz, Jeanne Cotter, and Joseph Girzone. Haven't heard from them in a while.

16. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE WEEK?
Hmmmm... depends on the week. But I do like Thursdays - it's a venti for the price of a grande day at the Starbucks in Albertsons. Mmmmmmm.... Starbucks.

17. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR/VAN?
At the moment... some of the stuff that we couldn't find a place for when my parents last came to visit.

18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Hamburger. With Mozzerella. Oooh... what I wouldn't give for a good RubyBurger right about now.... Hey - just because I'm Asian doesn't mean I grub on sushi!!!

19. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL SEND THIS TO, WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Well, I'm not exactly sending it

20. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
See 19.

21. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM?
Jen Hampson's blog: hampsonbaby.blog-city.com/

22. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FLOWER?
Daisy

23. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
I don't know... Have I seen you before? (hee hee... j/k)

24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAL?
Depends on my mood. I do love the Island Fried Chicken at the Loft Hawaiian Restaurant in Cerritos... But then again, I've been wanting a RubyBurger ever since question number eighteen....

25. WHAT WOULD BE YOUR DREAM JOB?
To be a pastor - someone that could teach the BIBLE (how about that for a concept?) - IN CONTEXT and ACCURATELY - and yet keep the congregation awake and learning at the same time. Props to Brad Bell at the Well Community Church for doing such a good job of that already. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home