My Feeble Attempt at a Blog

2007 Triangle Harvest—with Greg Laurie, Third Day, David Crowder Band, Toby Mac, Leeland, and more!

6.16.2005

Maybe I should study up on the Methodists....?

You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan. You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

75%

Fundamentalist

64%

Reformed Evangelical

61%

Neo orthodox

57%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

57%

Emergent/Postmodern

39%

Classical Liberal

25%

Roman Catholic

11%

Modern Liberal

7%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

4 Comments:

  • maybe

    By Blogger glittergirlmommy, at 1:15 PM  

  • That's how I scored, too, Darryl. I was also very surprised.

    By Blogger Hillary, at 8:40 AM  

  • LOL - It's just because there's no Calvary Chapel listing on the quiz. :-) Jen - I don't know enough about Wesleyans to know what you mean, but I do know that as we study back into the history of the mainline denominations, many of them started as a passionate church founded by passionate people. It's only because of time and the mentality of "we've always done it that way" that many churches have become the shell they have. It's a challenge to me to continually make my faith fresh.

    By Blogger Darryl, at 11:07 AM  

  • Hrm. I'm a Wesleyan-Holiness dude who stumbled across your blog just browsing Blogspot. Scored Emergent/Postmodern #1, then Wesleyan-Holiness #2, but actually tied with Neo-Orthodox; if Neo-Orthodox means what I understand it to mean I suppose I should be scared, because from what I know I'm not outside the line of Orthodoxy...My Roman Catholic score was 50%, though. Possibly the result of Catholic schooling. It's just a quiz, anyway, and some questions I didn't know enough about to have an opinion on. No harm done.

    By Blogger Dan Lower, at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home