My Feeble Attempt at a Blog

2007 Triangle Harvest—with Greg Laurie, Third Day, David Crowder Band, Toby Mac, Leeland, and more!

11.21.2005

Great Is Thy Faithfulness...


Okay, so I finished my first day of work at Fremont Community Church, and am working at getting us into this house over the Thanksgiving break:



I can't write much more now, but all I have to say is that GOD IS GOOD, and that His faithfulness has been incredible over this entire transition! I can't wait to see what He does next in our incredible journey! Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us! I'll let you know more as I get more time and information. But for now... it's off to bed!


-Darryl-

1 Comments:

  • Hey there! I got to your blog through anaBlog, through a comment made by your wife, which linked to your blogs, so hello! I used to attend FCC but live in Elk Grove now. Worked very closely with Brandon, Nate and Rick Engle. Did some graphic design for analog way back when...

    Neat to read your blog....

    By Blogger r.alfonso, at 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home