My Feeble Attempt at a Blog

2007 Triangle Harvest—with Greg Laurie, Third Day, David Crowder Band, Toby Mac, Leeland, and more!

11.19.2005

The Saga Begins...

A long, long time ago... okay, maybe not that long ago... well, yesterday, to be exact... we finalized plans and I signed my contract with Fremont Community Church to begin working there THIS MONDAY!!! AAAAAUUUUGGGHHH!!!


So that means insane packing and cleaning and shopping and what-have-you-not to get everything together to find housing tomorrow and begin working on Monday. But... God has opened so many doors for this to happen so far, and He has been faithful each and every step of the way, so to Him be the glory! Just please continue to pray for us as we take this next step of faith, trusting in His provision to get us into a place and settled sometime during the Thanksgiving holiday. Whew!


I'll have more info and hopefully pics as we get things a little more settled, but if there are any of you in the Fremont / San Jose area that can give me a few pointers (I'm always good for a nice Cantonese style Chinese restaurant recommendation...) for the area, let me know.


At any rate, it's exciting - to know that we are in the center of God's will, and to know that He has placed us where we're going... God has been incredible over the past few years as I've watched Him grow and stretch us - I can't wait to see what He has in store for us in this next chapter of our lives! Please pray for us!


Thank you everyone - and as soon as we get settled, you'll be hearing from us again!


God bless,
Darryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home