My Feeble Attempt at a Blog

2007 Triangle Harvest—with Greg Laurie, Third Day, David Crowder Band, Toby Mac, Leeland, and more!

3.02.2006

How well do you know me?

For instance, did you know...

Four jobs you have had in your life:

1. Disneyland® Cast Member (Go Narration Attractions!!!)
2. Starbucks™ Barista
3. Worship & Media Pastor
4. Graphics/Publications Artist

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Sleepless in Seattle
2. American History X
3. Down With Love
4. The Goonies



Four places you have lived:
1. Cerritos, CA
2. Valencia, CA
3. Fresno, CA
4. Milpitas, CA



Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
2. The Colbert Report
3. The Simpsons
4. #1 Single



Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Hell (a.k.a. Disneyland)
2. San Diego, CA
3. Home
4. Sacramento, CA

Four websites I visit daily:
1. myspace.com
2. miceage.com
3. ocregister.com
4.
kfi640.com (for Dr. Laura)



Four of my favorite foods:
1. Tofu (I know, but...)
2. BBQ Chicken from L&L Hawaiian BBQ
3. Does coffee count?
4. Gummy Bears

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. back in Fresno
2. in the OC
3. Hof's Hut with the New Life group
4. in bed

Four friends who I have tagged that I think will respond:
1. Breyon
2. Anne
3. Jen H.
4. Melissa H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home