My Feeble Attempt at a Blog

2007 Triangle Harvest—with Greg Laurie, Third Day, David Crowder Band, Toby Mac, Leeland, and more!

3.16.2008

Epitaphs revisited

Okay, so... now that I’ve posted those thoughts, here are a couple of things to know:



  1. No, I am not planning on dying anytime soon. Nor do I need suicide counseling. At least at this juncture. I am extremely blessed to have the love of a wonderful family and a job that I look forward to going to (when I’m scheduled).

  2. The whole idea of epitaphs and life as a vapor really had me thinking. Maybe it’s my graphic design side. Maybe it’s my random side. Maybe it’s my desire to get people to think about what life is all about. Or maybe it’s because I’m still trying to make ends meet and move my family into our own place before we all go crazy here at my parents’. Whatever the reason, I’m looking at starting epitaph as a line of designs, mainly for apparel. I’ve submitted a quick design to myshirtcrowd.com for voting. Please submit your votes when it comes up! (I think next month or so?) And let me know what you think.


All in all, I’m hoping that these thoughts and ideas will get you and others to start thinking about what their life is all about. Don’t take it for granted. Please. Love someone until it hurts. Laugh until you cry. Make sure you tell everyone in your life how much they mean to you. No regrets.
Solo Deo Gloria.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home